Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

10/7 No Show (Big Surprise)

Should everyone move on from Ghost?
Yes, he is done doing the show regularly and does not care about his fans
No, he just needs a break and for the trolls to stop annoying him
Other (Reply)

Ghost should take a break, given how the trolls have been going too far with the videos. I'm trying to put an end to that crap.

Don't ask who Joe is

Why does a good portion of the fan base always go full autism mode when a show falls through? This isn't the first time something like this has happened and not a single person should be surprised with how the shows have gone recently. "B-BUT MUH SHEKELS" assuming Ghost hasn't strung us along this whole time, he doesn't need a single one of our donations. I'm sure it's a huge incentive for him to stream when he doesn't want to, but I don't believe Ghost owes anyone a damn thing when he broadcasted for almost a decade without getting anything from the fans. I know this is going to be unpopular as hell, but having people say things like Ghost doesn't care and we should stop watching all together just makes it even less likely that Ghost continues to do shows.

Quote from Munkydelarocha on September 8, 2019, 2:31 am

Ghost knows many of his fans have low-impulse control. He may actually be hoping for the more zealous trolls to get bored waiting for him and find another venue for their trolling.

Quote from Munkydelarocha on September 8, 2019, 2:31 am

Ghost knows many of his fans have low-impulse control. He may actually be hoping for the more zealous trolls to get bored waiting for him and find another venue for their trolling.

The trolls will never leave. Less we forget, ghost try to take this route back in 2018 when he stop doing radio graffiti and shout outs all together. They still found other ways to get to him and ultimately caused him to quit that incarnation of the show. He’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. The trolls are going nowhere.

The most we can do is tone down the trolling. More specifically, the video trolling. Let's not use any of those shock videos (you know, the snakes), and make less video donations. Ghost's going to watch the video anyways, he is getting paid for it.

Don't ask who Joe is
Advertisements