Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Anything special going to happen on episode 100?

Discuss.

If Dan ruins Episode 100 like he ruined last Saturday, he will ruin the entire TGS fanbase. Seriously, he's boring AF.

Bruh I couldn't agree more I'm dying from pure boredom here. But look on the bright side he's wasting his shekels on faggy shit.

But OT: I would like to see a IC slot price special for 1 week and maybe some autographs I would like to get a Engie autograph.

Quote from BahnDaten on September 15, 2019, 8:07 am

If Dan ruins Episode 100 like he ruined last Saturday, he will ruin the entire TGS fanbase. Seriously, he's boring AF.

At this point, Ghost should ban him from the show outright.

Don't ask who Joe is

The entire show should be nothing but radio graffiti, to make up for all the other RGs that we lost.

Quote from RMaster on September 15, 2019, 10:17 am

lmao just dox him and the other attention whores already

Quote from SlimeSucker1 on September 15, 2019, 10:26 am

The entire show should be nothing but radio graffiti, to make up for all the other RGs that we lost.

Quote from RMaster on September 15, 2019, 10:17 am

lmao just dox him and the other attention whores already

Fuck off. Can't believe tards actually shit try to dox in this community, it's never ended positively. It's why Ghost quit the first time around.

How about an hour-long Radio Graffiti? Not to mention that Ghost should turn off the donation system during it so we can get the full experience.

Don't ask who Joe is
Advertisements