Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bad,Overused, and old trolls.

What are the trolls that annoy you the most?

Uploaded files:
  • BFA12219-D032-4B17-9000-6C170E7697A9.png

audio splices that are supposed to tell some twisted story/fanfic but are too drawn out

I think if they are fluent, fast, and funny then who cares.

FRY DAT CHICKEN
Quote from boat on September 17, 2019, 3:52 pm

audio splices that are supposed to tell some twisted story/fanfic but are too drawn out

Especially when unwarranted personalities attach themselves to them.

RG calls that are literally just some variant of "I fake the rage" and/or "I said nigger".

You know the kind of call I'm talking about. "...pay five dollars just so you can say the word 'nigger'! AAAUUUUGGGHHHH AND THE GODDAMN NIGGERS AND THE GODDAMN NIGGERS" all with that record scratch sfx.

Quote from boat on September 17, 2019, 3:52 pm

I thought they were funny at first but by the nth time they overstayed their welcome all because of just typical weening.

gunga ginga gunga ginga

The video trolling isn't very funny, since it just wastes everyone's time and most of them are just plain disgusting.

I agree with Ashley about the racist calls. You can play some old audio clip of Ghost saying the you-know-what word and not have it be immediately followed by dumb racist music.

Don't ask who Joe is

The "exposed" calls stopped being funny a while ago, it's akin to playing the same splice over and over. The goal is humor, not cheap rage.

What also bothers me is that barely anybody talks directly to Ghost nowadays. There's only a few people who do that unlike 2011-12.

Don't ask who Joe is
Quote from RMaster on September 18, 2019, 12:03 am

What also bothers me is that barely anybody talks directly to Ghost nowadays. There's only a few people who do that unlike 2011-12.

I agree, I've tried to a few times but I can't stay up late enough for RG anymore. I hope he does go through with paying for the extra lines for call-ins mid-show.

Advertisements