Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bad,Overused, and old trolls.

Just remember! A joke is funny when you least expect it and when it's somewhat original. A joke is not funny when you know it's coming.
There are many played out jokes on the show.
The soiled wheelchair bit at the beginning of every show being one one them.
And don't even get me started on Fry dat chicken.
I swear, if I hear that song again...

I have a bad feeling that naming specific trolls you don't like is only going to guarantee that some asshole is going to pull that troll on the next or future episode just to piss people off.

1. Fry that chicken song is dumb as fuck now.
  2. Ram ranch is old and dumb now.
  3. Snake up the ass vids are gay and stupid.
  4. Soiled wheel chair while tradition needs some different stuff instead of the same punchline.
  5. TTS to say nigger is not even funny it's what a 5 year old would do.

Bottom line lets make trolling great again make a character for RG we have had such gold with characters over the years Internet Buttstalker Ghetto Capitalist African Booty Scratcher Tub Guy among others.... Not only that but whatever happened to classic Remixes and Song parodies to many people are trying to be edgy and not funny.

IMO, The 2 trolls that are getting on my nerves & should be banned from Ghost's podcast is Dark Meme Magician Girl & Evilmiera. Their posts are so Stupid!

ghost face reveal has  definitely gotten really old, the wheelchair troll would’ve been old by now but it still can be funny to see the creative twists people put on it at times. The clocking has also gotten played out. Oh, and playing soundboards is really unoriginal.  Saying that Ghost is entertainment for tards is also getting to be lame even though it’s the truth LOL.  Enough of boomer this boomer that though.  stop with the M-Word splices on RG, it’s the same clips over and over again

The ones that called constantly playing The Cleveland Show theme song... Terrible, Unoriginal, Overdone, Over-killed and just absolutely god awful. It wasn't funny at first and still isn't funny now.

Oh, and that guy saying nigger at the beginning of every show is very unoriginal.

Anything that feels forced, too repetitive or bait.

Quote from Mike Hawk on September 18, 2019, 12:56 am
Quote from RMaster on September 18, 2019, 12:03 am

What also bothers me is that barely anybody talks directly to Ghost nowadays. There's only a few people who do that unlike 2011-12.

I agree, I've tried to a few times but I can't stay up late enough for RG anymore. I hope he does go through with paying for the extra lines for call-ins mid-show.

Same, Iv been trying to stay until rg so I could call in with some guitar trolls. But rg is really fucking late and I dont wanna wake up the neighbors.

Vote me for ghosties lol
Quote from AsrielKekker on September 18, 2019, 7:49 pm
Quote from Mike Hawk on September 18, 2019, 12:56 am
Quote from RMaster on September 18, 2019, 12:03 am

What also bothers me is that barely anybody talks directly to Ghost nowadays. There's only a few people who do that unlike 2011-12.

I agree, I've tried to a few times but I can't stay up late enough for RG anymore. I hope he does go through with paying for the extra lines for call-ins mid-show.

Same, Iv been trying to stay until rg so I could call in with some guitar trolls. But rg is really fucking late and I dont wanna wake up the neighbors.

If you really insist on that, for the love of god don't speak. You've landed on an actual shitlist now, not the ghost.report one. Any of your calls are risking him just shutting the show down now without any real trolling involved.

Advertisements