Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Drunk Bjorn shares his true feelings about his viewers.

Does he have a point? Whose fault is it? And would you still donate to him after this?

https://streamable.com/sgo96

Can anyone really blame him? Bjorn said nothing wrong. Hell, it's not too different from you hating the tards that flagged you to YouTube and try to dox you. He doesn't hate all of his viewers, he definitely doesn't hate you with how excited he gets when you show up. He has every right to hate any of the shitheads that reported him to his government.

It's not a real Bjorn stream if he doesn't insult the viewers at least once per stream.

He did get his paypal banned, Streamlabs, streamelements and his main channel shut down, because of all the SJWs with the Goocheese situation ( All women are wonderful, believe all women etc )

Bjorn, Blade and you Ghost are the only based ones I'll donate to.
I also know when Bjorn lashes out, he doesn't mean everyone, it's a select few. Same goes for you when you rant about the sick people that listen to you, I don't take it personal, I don't feel you're attacking me personally. As long as good content is provided, I'll donate.

Support what you like, or it goes away.

Bjorn always does this when he's drunk. Plus he's just shitting on that guy, not everybody.

Wait a fucking minute.
Bjorn got his StreamElements banned?
Why the fuck did that happen?
I thought they were pretty much anti all that SJW shit.

Quote from Ghostler The Broken Hambone on September 15, 2019, 1:13 am

Wait a fucking minute.
Bjorn got his StreamElements banned?
Why the fuck did that happen?
I thought they were pretty much anti all that SJW shit.

Yeah brother a bunch of retarded faggots in Ice discord and some others did mass reporting on his streamlabs and streamelements, along with his paypal. Bjorn is fucked.

Also got his wifes paypal banned. He tried to reach out to all of them and they basically told him to get fucked. I get why hes mad.

I think Bjorn may be breaking down and cracking under the pressure. Does Bjorn need to figure it out?

https://streamable.com/p6vld

Bjorn made a fucking GoFundMe lol, hes losing the plot with no paypal and any more.

He was walking around a mall trying to find food for less than 10 dollars. Scuffed King

Advertisements