Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Episode 99 - Forum Shoutouts

GX, mate. Here's something I drew like a year ago.

Uploaded files:
  • Going-Nuts-Over-5000-Bucks.png
Don't ask who Joe is

GX

i'm pretty much a misanthrope who knows too much with my own inner circle of very loyal irl friends, I have spent the last 10 years developing and refining my mind's expanse, and while i may not be the most normal person, I do what I do and that's what makes me, me. I don't follow anyone's rules but my own, I make my own decisions about what I do, and I expect those who I know to understand that. I'm not looking to win any trophies or play any silly games with the general population, they're not a crowd I've ever vibed on the same level with, and I inherently know I won't. So I don't waste my time with them - or their expectations either. I do what I want, and to me, that's the ultimate freedom nobody can take from me. I don't need anyone's approval or advice, so when people try to shit on me for it, that's when the gloves come off. To me, you're trying to change what freedom I give myself. So whether you hate me or love me, know that I will always do my own thing. And never forget that.

I found your tranny granny

Uploaded files:
  • trannygranny.png

GX cheers to you man screw the trolls and haters also rip to eddie money much respect to the rock legend today even though i know these macobb trolls are going nuts over it.

Uploaded files:
  • Eddie-Money-1-Web-Rez-crop-Credit-Stewart-Volland-AXS-TV.jpg

Tell your pentagon handlers they are gay.

Uploaded files:
  • 3F50AEB9-8CD4-4660-B6A2-7BB3B8726714.jpeg

IT'S BALLER FRIDAY!!!! Here's  Albin and the Dipmunks, busting a flow!

Uploaded files:
  • 69688183_368514290737789_317768614297993216_n.jpg

GX Also hey Ghost I'm actually a guy lol

Uploaded files:
  • tsuyu_asui_male_version___bnha_genderbend_by_peb99_ddcx9h8-pre.jpg

Hey ghost. GX

Uploaded files:
  • JPFiwkD.gif

GX. It's time to duel Ghost.

Uploaded files:
  • PWlqVLK.jpg

Duel me ghost-san