Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hillary Clinton tells victims of Joe Biden's sexual abuse to "Get over it!"

Hillary Clinton was recently asked about Joe Biden's inappropriate sexual abuse of women. Hillary's response to Biden's victims? "Get over it!"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-defends-joe-biden-100045657.html

Where are the Feminists, #MeToo and other Democrats who had a problem with Trump saying, "Grab'em by the pussy?" Below is video of Joe Biden sexually abusing women and children, yet the virtue-signaling Liberals and its "Fake News" media stay silent. Democrats are completely okay with sexual abuse when they do it.

From watching that video, it looks like Joe just doesn't know when he's taking things too far or, like the last clip, doesn't know when he needs to let go. It makes me question his mental state, his ability of rational thinking.

Also, as a side note, it looks like younger Dems are starting to catch on to this. The college I go to is, sadly, very liberal. Our school newspaper has an opinion article up questioning Biden's mental stability. It also brought up a quote from Biden that I had never heard before, "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." You can't even make this shit up. Here's the damage control that was put out for this statement (the article I found is from 2006, by the way):

Biden's office said the senator admires, supports and respects the Indian-American community - and also sought to explain his gaffe.

"The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades. It has primarily been made up of engineers, scientists and physicians, but more recently, middle-class families are moving into Delaware and purchasing family-run small businesses," said Margaret Aitken, a Biden spokeswoman.

"These families have greatly contributed to the vibrancy of the Indian-American community in Delaware and are making a significant contribution to the national economy as well," she said.

Yet Trump is the racist? Come on.

Lmao where's the outrage over this? If  this was trump you bet the media hurricane would last two full moons.

Well this is not surprising at all, after how she treated her husband's victims. She is a soulless rotten scum to the core, who only wants to see people suffer for her own pleasure. But hey the left will always love her because she's a woman and ran against Trump.

Advertisements