Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Champion Predictions

As you all know, NASCAR playoffs has begun. Here are the list top 16 drivers that made it to the chase.
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Joey Logano
Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott
Kurt Busch
Alex Bowman
Erik Jones
Kyle Larson
Ryan Blaney
William Byron
Aric Almirola
Clint Bowyer
Ryan Newman

Here my prediction who will advance to the Round of 12
In:
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Joey Logano
Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott
Kurt Busch
Alex Bowman
Kyle Larson
Ryan Blaney
Clint Bowyer

Out:
Erik Jones
William Byron
Arik Almirola
Ryan Newman

And now for the predictions for the Round of 8
In:
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Joey Logano
Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott
Alex Bowman

Out:
Kurt Busch
Kyle Larson
Ryan Blaney
Clint Bowyer

Now for the Round of 4.
In:
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott

Out:
Martin Truex Jr.
Kevin Harvick
Joey Logano
Alex Bowman

And finally the championship prediction. And I think the 2019 NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Champion will be...
Brad Keselowski

What do you guys think? Who do you guys think will win this year's NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series championship?

I would pick Jones over Bowman. Jones is with Joe Gibbs,  has better stats, and has momentum after Darlington.

Quote from fishFAST on September 15, 2019, 8:26 pm

I would pick Jones over Bowman. Jones is with Joe Gibbs,  has better stats, and has momentum after Darlington.

Unfornately, Erik Jones ain't the strongest Joe Gibb Racing driver. Bowman is a bit of a better driver than Jones.

Oh man, there used to be a time when I was into NASCAR. Honestly, Dale Earnheardt was the reason why NASCAR was the heart and soul of this sport, and nothing was the same after the tragedy. If anything, EmpLemon did a good job detailing Dale Earnheardt and NASCAR as a sport and how it changed America for the better.

Also one of the reasons why NASCAR was one of my childhood was thanks to the Daytona USA video game on PC and Dreamcast respectively.

gunga ginga gunga ginga

It would be nice to see Chase Elliott getting his first championship, Or seeing Truex get his second championship (This time with Joe Gibbs Racing), Or even Denny Hamlin getting his first too!

Advertisements