Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Should there be a Saturday Night Troll Show?

Should there be a Saturday Night Troll Show this Saturday?
Hell Yeah!
NO!
Fuck you!

I had a night to sleep on it, so I leave it up to you. Also, leave some suggestions on what you want to hear on the SNTS; if there is one!

Ghost

Things I'd like to hear on the SNTS:

• Lurid, drawn-out descriptions of homosexual behavior that you totally don't engage in.
  • How you outlived Mrs. Ghost's attempt to poison you with spaghetti.
  • An explanation of your religion and in particular the trinity of the Wheelchair God, the Ghostler and the Electric Motor.

Hell yeah let's get some SATURDAY NIGHT, SATURDAY NIGHT, TROLLL SHOW. I hope to see you for baller friday but if not that's okay too.

Uploaded files:
  • 1476477449609.png

I really do like the standard format SNTS has been following, but I'm hoping you will include video game playing as a segment sometime.

Quote from MrNeggyGeneration7 on September 6, 2019, 2:45 am

I really do like the standard format SNTS has been following, but I'm hoping you will include video game playing as a segment sometime.

He seems hellbent on using his top-of-the-line gaming PC as a $5000 jukebox. This is another of his questionable financial decisions which also include a failed $2000 phone sex line and buying QTUM and the Uber IPO.

Quote from Tommaso Albinus of the Adeptus Rota on September 6, 2019, 3:01 am
Quote from MrNeggyGeneration7 on September 6, 2019, 2:45 am

He seems hellbent on using his top-of-the-line gaming PC as a $5000 jukebox. This is another of his questionable financial decisions which also include a failed $2000 phone sex line and buying QTUM and the Uber IPO.

that's muh cobb man! THAT'S MUH COBB!

Eat chicken wings live on the stream

even if you don't wind up doing it, it was good listening to your show, it was good listening to Radio graffiti and the datelines, but it was horrible seeing everything else from the past few shows. cheers to you, Ghost, hope you get better soon.

If your up to it Ghost then go for it.  Hopefully this time we wont have the snake in ass style vids to plague the broadcast.

Take the hiatus ghost u are gonna get snake videos if u come back

Advertisements