Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Troll show 16

Where can I watch this ?

Quote from Josh on October 14, 2019, 1:04 am

Where can I watch this ?

Can Abuser's stream was copyright blocked due to him not censoring the donated videos on his stream like Jackler does, and Jackler only streams the Ghost Show, so all we can hope for is some sort of Archive or Ghost actually fuckin uploading on his Bacon-bit-chute lmao

"faggy steam quote fillertextfillertextfillertextfillertext"

I agree that Cans Abuser should've covered up the visuals for the copyrighted parts like Jackler does. There have been occasions where Cans Abuser got hit with a copyright strike, whilst Jackler has managed to avoid getting one when they record the same Ghost Show episode. Until either Cans Abuser's copyright issue gets resolved or when Ghost updates his Bitchute, the episode will be a lost episode for the time being.

I did notice that Ghost has uploaded last week's Troll show on Bitchute tonight but he should have uploaded last night's show instead of that. Not sure what he was thinking but he still has not uploaded any of the shows from last week too but I'd could care less about it. 

CansAbusers vid is not deleted. Its just blocked in burgerland by (((them)))

go here

https://truecapitalist.miraheze.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Show_Episode_26

enter "nsfw" before youtube link

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=sIhymy1OnQg

and watch with a proxy

The only problem is you cant download the video. It being blocked in the country and having an age requirement makes it impossible to download, at least for me. So just can stream

Thanks 2012Fan that worked

Quote from Josh on October 14, 2019, 10:50 pm

Thanks 2012Fan that worked

Ghost just uploaded it on Bitchute an hour ago. Too late for that now I'm suppose.

I'm trying watch troll show  17 i cant get the nsfwyoutube  to work this time what country do you need to be from to bypass WMG

Airing the entire New Zealand mosque shooting probably didn't help

Quote from Josh on October 21, 2019, 1:03 am

I'm trying watch troll show  17 i cant get the nsfwyoutube  to work this time what country do you need to be from to bypass WMG

Ghost just uploaded it on Bitchute a couple of hours ago dude.

Advertisements