Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Turn Off TTS During Radio Graffiti

Not necessarily turn it off but just ignore the videos until after RG is over shouldnt be too hard

I purpose that Ghost should limit how many 18 buckers he gets per stream like 20  18 buckers and after those 20 turn off TTS and move on to shout outs and RG so that no one can interrupt both segments. I know that the old TCR shows were 3 hours (Which was News, Markets, more news, shout outs and then RG) compared to TGS's 6 - 8 shows (Which is in most cases now is nothing but 18 buckers and very rarely is news/markets/shout outs and RG, which some people are still interested in and its also pretty late when RG happens which leads to very little call ins). And if that is the case then leave a message on screen saying "No 18 buckers and TTS at the moment". And yeah I know he's gonna say "MUH INTERACTIVITY" and all that shit, but it is best to have structure or in Ghosts case Production Notes.

I 101% agree. I also think there should be a designated time period in which you can send in videos.

I'm gonna just stick to forum shout-out's for now until the toxicity dies down (if it even does)

Quote from Misakayy on September 15, 2019, 8:05 pm

Not necessarily turn it off but just ignore the videos until after RG is over shouldnt be too hard

Ghost should just ignore the videos all together. And the trolls need to stop donating as well.

I know Ghost keeps saying "it's the interactivity", but the trolls don't HAVE to give him his shekels.

Don't ask who Joe is

I think TTS and the donation system is on by default and Ghost can't turn it off. If he could turn it off, he would've done it a long time ago instead of telling everyone to quit donating.

Don't ask who Joe is

Agreed as well the immortal words of ghost...

GET EM OUTTA HERE!!!

The donation system has caused one problem after another for Ghost. First it was MediaShare annoying him, then it was TTS being spammed for most of the show annoying both Ghost and his viewers, and now it's videos that ruin the whole broadcast.

If Ghost happens to be reading this, then I just want to say... IMPLEMENT DONATION MARSHALL LAW!

Don't ask who Joe is

Pardon my French but it's easier to just nuke the show than to convince a shekel goblin (or his engineer) to switch it off for a few minutes. Also from a technical standpoint, I haven't a clue if this would hold off the incoming donated messages or just ignore them. This should be looked into so those trolls don't get pissed.

Don't worry chatroom, I'm still going away.
Quote from RMaster on September 18, 2019, 12:44 am

I think TTS and the donation system is on by default and Ghost can't turn it off. If he could turn it off, he would've done it a long time ago instead of telling everyone to quit donating.

I can remember at least one time where he did turn off TTS for like 15 minutes or so. I can't remember why, but it was fairly early on in the shows (no later than episode 30, I think). Unless something changed, he should have the ability. It might just backlog all the donos though, so he may be afraid of turning it back on and getting 15 videos all at once.

Advertisements