Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Video Game Ideas

Here is a list of games I think Ghost should play if he seriously feels like getting into gay-min.

Feel free to leave any you think he should play.

Half-Life

Counter Strike (because you can shoot brown people, which Ghost enjoys

I also recommend emulators for retro games if you struggle at new shit. . You can find legit ones on sites like Vimmslayer.

FRY DAT CHICKEN

Well since he likes Monopoly and games that require strategy I'm sure he may enjoy Civilization or Superpower 2. Also Soul Calibur since he likes fighting games like Street Fighter and enjoyed Dreamcast and Soul Calibur was once a Dreamcast exclusive.

Mirror's Edge (2008)

Resident Evil (2002)

Ghost should get street fighter or soul calibur on steam and fight people.

Ghost has claimed he liked the old Castlevania games, I'd watch him play on an emulator. Would've be chill.

Doom2 with the True Capitalist Radio WAD

He should definently play "Doom (2016)" And "Team fortress 2". I'd pay to see him blast a demons in the face while laughing.

Vote me for ghosties lol
Quote from AsrielKekker on September 10, 2019, 11:56 pm

He should definently play "Doom (2016)" And "Team fortress 2". I'd pay to see him blast a demons in the face while laughing.

He should definitely play Doom. Specifically the original version. Someone made a TCR-themed mod for the game years ago and Ghost enjoyed it.

As for TF2, Ghost should really try it out. A lot of people suggested the game to him, it's available for free, and one of the classes in the game is Texan.

He should play Touhou just because.

Uploaded files:
  • 71A91AFD-D328-4374-B89B-760206C78E19.jpeg
Don't ask who Joe is

Actually Ghost says he's good as Cervantes

FRY DAT CHICKEN

Try Elite Dangerous, Ghost. It really shines with VR and can get really immersive with or without it

Advertisements