Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Video Game Ideas

Quote from RMaster on September 11, 2019, 12:12 am
Quote from AsrielKekker on September 10, 2019, 11:56 pm

He should definently play "Doom (2016)" And "Team fortress 2". I'd pay to see him blast a demons in the face while laughing.

He should definitely play Doom. Specifically the original version. Someone made a TCR-themed mod for the game years ago and Ghost enjoyed it.

As for TF2, Ghost should really try it out. A lot of people suggested the game to him, it's available for free, and one of the classes in the game is Texan.

He should play Touhou just because.

He probably wont play touhou ever because he'll think it's a "perverted anime game". Which is a shame since it's a pretty good game.

Vote me for ghosties lol

I'm not entirely sure what Ghost would like. I know he is interested in HoI4. I do recommend the game but it's a ripoff and I'm not a fan of PDX. It is however one of the very few wwii games I actually play.
If we're talking Multiplayer, perhaps Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 is also good.

I don't play a lot of multiplayer games. Most recently I'm playing probably far too many games at once. Emulated Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Baldurs Gate II, Grandia II, and Ravenloft Stone Prophet.

All 3 are rpgs, except for the first, which is a strat rpg. Ravenloft is a dosbox game and all of them will run on potatoes. Grandia II has one of the BEST battle systems of any rpg ever designed. It's in anime style so that might annoy our favorite capitalist a bit. I was never a Sega kid back in the day with the exception of the Sega Master System. My grandfather bought one at a garage sale back in the late 90's with a box of 500 games for cheap. I miss him a lot, and I miss those days.

The Resident Evil games are all on sale on Steam right now. I enjoyed some of them, especially Zero and 2. Played the old and new one.

Well I don't know what to say really. Life goes on, day to day. I'm a man who is very tired. I don't mean that only literally.

A lot of classic racing games like Midnight Club, Burnout, Forza, and Need for Speed (either Hot Pursuit, Underground, or Most Wanted).

Aside from racing games, I'd say Team Fortress 2, Doom OG and 2016, Devil May Cry 1-5, original Tomb Raider 1-3, Silent Hill 2 and 3, Skate 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid 1-4, Danganronpa, etc. I could go on listing some games if I'm being honest.

gunga ginga gunga ginga

He needs to play Tekken 7 or Street Fighter 5 since he used to play the older games to keep the nam flashbacks away

Vote me for Best Black at the Ghosties

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2003   free just like a capitalist likes it

https://www.etlegacy.com/

The new Tekken games.

The new Doom games.

Maybe a Fallout game.

The Silent Hill games.

Desert Bus.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/252370/The_Shivah/

Worms Armageddon.

Don't ask who Joe is

City building with emphasis on industry