Recently, Joaquin Castro Tweeted a list of San Antonio donors who donated to the Trump campaign with the intent of painting those donors as “racist,” and to inspire Maxine Waters-like harassment to individuals on that list. And since Joaquin sees nothing wrong with this type of activity, Ghost.Report has decided to list the individuals and/or entities who fund this race-hustler in 2019-2020. The following list is of Joaquin’s donors from greatest to least.
Rep. Joaquin Castro – Texas District 20
- New Blue Interactive – Taryn Rosenkranz, Founder & CEO
- Azul Strategies LLC – Matthew Jones, Managing Member
- Hm Consulting Ltd – Ken Forbes, Director
- NGP VAN – Stuart Trevelyan, President and CEO
- MBA Consulting Group – Steven Mele, Founder
- Alejandro Barragan – “Finance for Julian Castro” (WTF?)
- Corner Bakery Cafe – Mike Hislop, CEO
- American Airlines – Doug Parker, CEO
- ActBlue – Benjamin Rahn and Matt DeBergalis, Founders
- Hotels.Com – David Litman, Bob Diener, Founders
- OfficeMax Inc – Ravi Saligram, CEO
- Rey Saldana for District 4 – Rey Saldana
- First Data Corp – Frank Bisignano, CEO
- Intuit Inc – Sasan K. Goodarzi, CEO
- Northwest Democrats – Esmeralda Rodriguez, Chair
- Lyft Inc – Logan Green and John Zimmer, Founders
- Amtrak – Richard H. Anderson, CEO
- Rosario’s Mexican Cafe Y Cantina – Lisa Wong, Owner
- Southwest Airlines – Gary C. Kelly, CEO
Are we to assume that these donors condone the actions and policies of Joaquin Castro? Do these donors honestly believe that ANYONE who donated to the Trump campaign is a racist; just as Castro suggested? Is this what Democrats consider responsible leadership?
This PUBLIC list is for information and educational purposes ONLY!
More donor information on other Democratic Candidates coming soon!
P.S. Long Live the Capitalist Army!